Your kids are important to us, so we've created a place for them to learn about Jesus on their level
Every Sunday, all children (walking through 7th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
You’ll Experience …
Elevate Kids Check In is located in our foyer and available from 9.45am. We value your kids and have implemented a rigorous safety protocol, including:
- Every Elevate Kids Team Member has a current Working With Children Check
- Check In & Check Out Procedure
- If it’s your first visit, our Elevate Kids Concierge will help you register on our system
- You’ll get a pair of stickers for each of your children. One goes on your child (Check In tag), one you keep (Check Out tag)
- You then simply need to take your child to the appropriate environment (Primary or Toddlers), show our Team Member your stickers, your child(ren) will be welcomed into their environment, then you can head into our Adult Live Experience
- Only children and authorized Team Members are allowed in our Elevate Kids environments
- At the end of our Adult Live Experience, head to the relevant Elevate Kids environment, show your Check Out tag and check your child(ren) out
- No children are checked out without the parent or guardian presenting their Check Out tag. (Note: Toddlers are not released to anyone under the age of 18 unless they are the legal guardian.)
Toddlers is for children aged walking through Kindergarten. Our Team Members create a safe, fun and engaging environment for your child, which includes interactive bible teaching, video, songs, crafts, games, and activities.
Our Live Experience includes rocking worship music and an interactive Team that uses media to communicate Jesus with the kids in a relevant way.
Follow Elevate Kids
See what happens each week in Elevate Kids by following us on social media!