We are so passionate about our kids getting to know Jesus where they are on their journey, we have created specific environments for them. Elevate Kids environments are exciting, creative, life changing, relevant, and fun! Each child, no matter what their age, will have an opportunity to grow to love Jesus through Live Experiences designed for their current stage of life. In addition to these environments being fun, they’re safe. Every environment has safety protocols in place to protect what we know is your most prized possessions, your children.
Toddlers is for children aged walking through Kindergarten. Our Team Members create a safe, fun and engaging environment for your child, which includes interactive bible teaching, video, songs, crafts, games, and activities.
Kids are checked in by our welcoming Team Members. While waiting for their Live Experience to begin, kids can play video games, try their hand at foosball, or make a goal in air hockey. Our Live Experience includes rocking worship music and an interactive Team that uses media to communicate Jesus with the kids in a relevant way.
What To Expect
Elevate Kids Check In is located in our foyer and available from 9.45am. We value your kids and have implemented a rigorous safety protocol, including:
- Every Elevate Kids Team Member has a current Working With Children Check
- Check In & Check Out Procedure
- If it’s your first visit, our Elevate Kids Concierge will help you register on our system
- You will get a pair of stickers for each of your children. One goes on your child, one you keep
- You then simply need to take your child to the appropriate environment (Primary or Toddlers), show our Team Member your stickers, and then head into our Adult Live Experience
- Only children and authorized Team Members are allowed in our Elevate Kids environments
- At the end of our Adult Live Experience, head to the relevant Elevate Kids environment, show your sticker and check your child(ren) out
- No children are checked out without the parent or guardian presenting their Check Out tag. (Note: Toddlers are not released to anyone under the age of 18 unless they are the legal guardian.)